A bit later than I expected but it is available for testing in the new tuper-v3 repository on my SVN server. Use your old usernames and passwords to get access to it.
I did rewrite most of the code and changed the way it works.
- The new auto-uploader client (announce-client) process keeps running in the background and gets announcements from main auto-uploader server. This means that there is no need for IRSSI anymore (unless you really want to use it).
- Possibly it is also slightly faster since most of the needed modules are kept loaded while announce-client process is running.
- Multiple commands are executed asynchronously in separate worker processes.
- Announce-client locally listens for incoming connections so you can still pass commands to it manually. (Detailed documentation about communication with announce-client will be added to repository later this week.) You can use this to make your own custom extensions.
- Better support for uTorrent. (Teach Eliminator to use uTorrent API.)
- FTP auto-upload (or should I say auto-download from FTP, auto-upload to tracker).
- Setup wizard for Windows users.
- Update “Uploader” section in my webpage, make it show v3 changelog.