I have finally found some time to make new features for the Auto Uploader.
So, the Thumbnailer is finally here.
- Creates video thumbnails (single shots and joined timelapse);
- Creates thumbnails even if video file is packed inside .rar archive (Linux only);
- Skips sample files;
- Extracts basic information about video file (resolution, codec, bitrate, etc.);
- Automatically uploads created images to public image hosting sites and creates BBCode;
- Can be fine tuned any way you want.
I am providing this as an external module for the Uploader.
If you want to get it, feel free to contact me.
Generating and uploading screenshots:
I am going to upload a better video once I set up the new version on some tracker.
Following screenshot demonstrates BBCode generated by the Uploader: